Thank you for your interest in volunteering with COPE
Whether you are a bereaved parent or sibling looking to help others who share your loss, a healer looking to share your gifts with our bereaved families, or someone who just wants to give back and support our families living with loss, we have a multitude of volunteer opportunities for you to choose from. Please click here for a list of our current volunteer opportunities.
In order to become a volunteer for COPE, we ask that you:
- Complete a volunteer application (please scroll down to complete the application)
- Meet with our volunteer team
- Attend a volunteer orientation
- For certain positions, also participate in additional training with COPE’s Clinical Director
- Continue to attend ongoing in-services support and training as needed
To express interest in volunteering with COPE, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Peer Support volunteer opportunities (COPE Line Volunteer or Peer Mentor), please click here.
COPE thanks you in advance for your interest in volunteering for our organization!
"*" indicates required fields